- TIME: Dance 8:00-10:30pm --- [NO Registration needed!]
- WHERE: Westport Point Methodist Church-Howland Hall @ 1945 Drift Road, Westport, MA 02791.
- ROLES: Traditional - "Ladies & Gents" or "Women & Men"
- Please join the fun for turns and twirls! Your attendance and support help to keep this dance tradition moving. Thank you!
- CALLER: Tod Whittemore, Tod has been calling dances for forty years, having been lucky enough to begin his career at the time when famous callers Ralph Page and Duke Miller were still active in the Monadnock Region. Tod has called dances all over the world, and is known for his humor, energy, and infectious love of dancing.
- LIVE MUSIC: Dan Lanier (violin), Deck Nieforth (various instruments) and John Alden (bass).
- COVID precautions:
- All are welcome to dance as long as they have not tested positive for COVID in the 7 days prior to the dance and have not been in close contact with someone who has tested positive in the 7 days prior to this dance.
- Windows, doors and fans will remain open and on for the extent of the dance.
- Masks are optional and should be worn based on your own comfort level.
- ADMISSION: $5 per dancer please. Contributions are gratefully accepted.
- CLOTHING & FOOTWEAR: Clothing is casual, layers are best for this invigorating exercise. Please wear non-street shoes that move easily on the floor (rubber soled sneaker are discouraged).
- PARKING: There are parking slots on Drift Road in front of the hall and you may also park on Drift Road.
- LOCATION: Google Maps
Time Zone Information
Saturday, August 20, 2022, 5:00 PM Pacific time
Saturday, August 20, 2022, 6:00 PM Mountain time
Saturday, August 20, 2022, 7:00 PM Central time
Saturday, August 20, 2022, 8:00 PM Eastern time
Sunday, August 21, 2022, 1:00 AM United Kingdom time
1945 Drift Road