View by Month
To Wednesday, May. 11, 2022 - 12:30 AM Eastern
Dance Classes 1st, 2nd, 4th & 5th Tuesdays in Pasadena, CA
Dancing for all levels, Beginners welcome!
Historical & English Country Dance Classes and Ball reviews
Doors open at 7pm.
(Come early for dance warm-up stretching and to be ready to dance at 7:30pm sharp.)
Our Historical & English Country Dance classes are back!
- Registration is required prior to class.
- You must be registered to enter the hall and attend class.
- Proof of vaccination and masks are required. See our registration form for full details.
1st Tuesdays: Challenging Dances English Country Dance Class
The Challenge Class is for experienced dancers who enjoy being challenged with complex dances. A dancer who isn’t thrown off easily on the dance floor, maintains a good attitude, knows how to recover quickly, and does not hold back the set.
Who Should Attend 1st Tuesday Dance Classes:
Attendance at the Challenge class is made on the basis of self-reflection of the following descriptions:
- You feel comfortable and confident dancing basic ECD dances with only one walk through and ready to go.
- You have a strong knowledge of ECD figures.
- You feel confident dancing an intricate, complex dance after working through it from each position.
- You feel comfortable and enjoy dancing the whole dance from any position.
- You enjoy working on the technical aspects of a dance (phrasing, covering, dynamic of dance, styling, etc.)
- You have a desire to grow in your dancing; to be a better dancer and a good example on the dance floor.
If this describes you, then you should enjoy our Challenge Class. Please let your caller know you would like an invitation. If you have questions, please email us at: email@example.com
Registration link is found on the website home page for 2nd, 4th, and 5th Tuesdays dance class for all levels. No dance class on 3rd Tuesdays due to 5 Things web chat produced by our group.
We also offer a “Dance Kitchen” monthly session for Dance Callers to practice teaching challenging dances and Choreographers to test our their dances in a dance environment with members of our community. Please contact us if you would like more information about this monthly event.
Time Zone Information
Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 7:15 PM Pacific time
Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 8:15 PM Mountain time
Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 9:15 PM Central time
Tuesday, May 10, 2022, 10:15 PM Eastern time
Wednesday, May 11, 2022, 3:15 AM United Kingdom time
2031 E Villa St