- This event has passed.
NEFFA’s Ralph Page Dance Day
January 14 at 12:00 pm–6:00 pm EST$35
- Registration Required
- Remembering Bob McQuillen on his upcoming 100th
We are planning a joyous one-day dance and reunion event at the beautiful, recently restored Whitcomb Hall in Swanzey, New Hampshire. Swanzey is just down the road from Keene, NH, Ralph’s longtime home town. Whitcomb has a wonderful main dance hall, a space for workshops, and a gathering place for meals.
- Registration—Limit 80 attendees, waiting list thereafter
- Callers: David Millstone & Chrissy Fowler
- Live Music Performers: Debby Knight, Sarah Bauhan, Jane Orzechowski, Amy Larkin, Benjamin Foss, and The Sugar River Band, who are: Sarah Bauhan, Alice McBride, Francis Orzechowski, Jane Orzechowski, and Neil Orzechowski. Bios
- Admission: $35.00 (lunch and dinner are not available)
- Parking: Plenty of parking! There’s a big lot on the right side of the hall accessible from both Main Street and Prospect Street and a lot nearby at the Community Church West Swanzey (5 Holbrook Ave, Swanzey, NH 03446).
- Note: The last two years have hit the dance world hard. So we are looking forward to January as a way to safely gather together (at last) and build a sustainable path to keep the Ralph Page Spirit alive.
Since we are still in the planning process, we welcome your thoughts and comments.
Questions? Thoughts? Reach us at: email@example.com