Note: If you’re planning an event, the venue may have more stringent guidelines than CDC, state, or local officials. Also, your local health department may have important information about infection rates and local guidance.
- Covid Act Now is a real-time U.S. COVID risk and vaccine tracker. It provides daily postings on new cases, infection rates, positive test rates, vaccination rates, hospitalization, and death rates by U.S. state, county, and metro area. See how your community's risk level is doing.
The Global Epidemics site lists new cases by county and state. Their interactive risk levels dashboard tracks the pandemic in real time. Using this framework, their team of experts continues to release data-driven guidance for policy-makers across the nation.
Note: The above two sites report daily new cases per 100,000, while the CDC tracking and categories are for 7-day average cases (both 7-day rolling average).
- 7-day rolling average by county and state
- Various indicators, including vaccination rates by state and county
- CDC vaccination tracker
- Guidance for vaccinated people
- CDC chart with guidance for choosing safer activities
- Health Department websites by state
- Canadian Public Health
- World Health Organization