Table of Contents:
- The Search for More Songs from the Hills of Vermont: Songs and Ballads of the Atwood Family of West Dover, Vermont – Margaret C. MacArthur
- Songs from the Hills of Vermont, edited by Anthony G. Barrand, Ph.D.
- Fiddle Music in the Helen Hartness Flanders Ballad Collection – Stephen Green
- Flowers of Michigan – As played by Harold Luce of Chelsea, Vermont
- How Did You Think it Was? The Political Background to the Folk Revival, 1903-1912, by Toy Dommett
- Rural Square Dances in East Tennessee: A Personal Account of Visits to Four Communities, by Jon Sundell